Hutesa Agroalimentaria, S.A.
Ctra. Nal. 334, Km. 136.
29520-Fuente de Piedra, Málaga-SPAIN
Tel: +34 952 73 52 25. Fax: +34 952 73 51 00
CONDITIONS TO ACCESS THE WEB PAGE OF HUTESA
The access and use of the web page of HUTESA is regulated by and subject to the following general conditions. Therefore, the access and use of the web page of Hutesa implies the absolute and unrestricted acceptance of each of the following points of the general conditions.
1. All contents of the web page Hutesa (among others the registered brands HUTESA, Markesa de Oliva and BENANAI, photography, drawings and graphics, texts, design and identification marks) are subject to the official regulations about the Intellectual and/or Industrial Property. All rights over the contents belong to HUTESA or - if applicable to third persons. The access to the web page HUTESA never implies the cession, transfer or any kind of resignation - neither in their totality nor partially - of the rights over Intellectual and/or Industrial Property.
2. The access to the web pages HUTESA does not derive any rights for example to exploitation, transformation, decompilation, distribution or public communication of the contents, except the person in question has in its possession a previous and written authorization from HUTESA or the third owner of these rights. The user of the web page can only visualize and obtain a private copy of the contents - only and exclusively for his personal use and under strict prohibition of its use for commercial purposes.
3. The use of the information and contents, which appear in the web page HUTESA, is exclusive responsibility of those who make use of it in any kind of action. HUTESA cannot be held responsible for any damages, which could derive of this use or action.
4. The user commits himself to use the information and services of the web page HUTESA according to the law.
5. HUTESA is not responsible for any damage in the software or hardware of the user, which could derive from the access to the web page HUTESA or from the use of its contents.
6. HUTESA reserves the right to suspend temporarily the access to its web page and to make any necessary modifications regarding the offered information and services, the presentation and location of the web page as well as the conditions for access and use, at any time and without the necessity of previous notification.
All legal matters regarding the web page HUTESA are subject to the legislation of Spain and submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Málaga.